Moringa, a superlative plant, high in nutrients
Moringa is a plant of superlatives. Substances contained in Moringa, a detailed breakdown. Here are the comparatives figures. Moringa leaf-powder (produced from organic plantations on Tenerife contains:
- Twice as much high-quality protein as soya.
- 7x as much vitamin C as oranges.
- 4x as much vitamin A as carrots.
- 17x as much calcium as milk.
- 25x as much iron as spinach.
- 15x as much potassium as bananas.
- 7x as much vitamin B1 and B2 as yeast.
- 6x as much polyphenol as red wine.
- 4x as much folic acid as liver of beef.
- 4x as much vitamin E as wheatgerm.
- Twice as much magnesium as brown millet
- Twice as much fibre as wholegrain products.
- 1,5 as many essential amino acids as eggs.
- 26 anti-inflammatory substances.
- 46 antioxidants.
- High ratio of valuable omega-3, -6 y -9 fatty acids.
- Highest amount of chlorofill ever measured.
- Miracles substances Zeatin and Salvestrol.
(According to: Institut Prof. Kurz GmbH, independent testing laboratory, Cologne, March 2012).
Source: Moringa, The Edible Tree, Barbara Simonsohn