Runners Recharging Superfood Drink Recipe
Make your own almonds milk
Did you run a marathon and need to recover your energy?
Here’s a delicious almonds based drink recipe easy to do.
Ingredients for 1 person:
- 6 almonds soaked overnight in a water bowl
- 1 cup of milk (cow or vegetal one, as you like)
- ⅓ teaspoon of cardamom seeds
The longer you soak the almonds, the creamier the milk will be.
- In the morning, drain and peel the almonds. You can easily peel the skin off by scratching them with your hands.
- Grind almonds
- Grind cardamom seeds
- Boil milk
- Pour milk, ground almonds and ground cardamom in the blender
- Blend everything together
Enjoy your Almond Milk!