Runner, do you know what Moringa is?
The miracle Tree
The Moringa tree is a native plant to northern India and was first described as a medicinal herb around 2000 BC. It is one of the few plants on earth that contains all the essential amino acids required for human protein synthesis. Known as the ‘Miracle Tree’ Moringa’s leaves are packed with vitamins, minerals, 46 supreme and protective antioxidants, 36 natural anti inflammatory agents and 18 amino acids, including the 9 essential amino acids that the body cannot produce itself but requires on a daily basis. Moringa is a nutritional powerhouse for people of all ages.
The high protein, vitamin and antioxidant content of Moringa makes it an ideal supplement for demanding runners.
Its list of benefits make it an attractive proposition for anyone and a delicacy for athletes who expend large amounts of energy, such as runners, cyclists, climbers, etc. The plant acts by stimulating the body’s own anti-oxidising action, unlike other plants or synthetic preparations.
Moringa oleifera’s complete amino profile, along with dozens of vitamins and minerals, makes it a perfect recovery food after grueling workouts and physical strain. Antioxidants and unique regulating compounds help control blood sugar and keep the blood free of unhealthy substances. Moringa helps boost your stamina and energy while increasing your concentration and focus.
Key Benefits of Moringa:
- It provides energy.
- It is anti-inflammatory.
- It acts as an antioxidant.
- It boosts the body’s cell structure.
- It increases the body’s natural defences.
- It provides a healthy circulatory system.
- It boosts the healthy functioning of the liver and kidneys.
- It regulates healthy sugar levels in the blood.
- It controls the levels of serum cholesterol naturally.
- It reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- It embellishes the skin.
- It boosts the correct functioning of the digestive system.
- It produces a general feeling of well-being.
- Moringa helps boost stamina
Moringa is rich in the vitamins:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B7
- Vitamin B9
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
Moringa is rich in the minerals:
Moringa is available in powder, you can prepare your favorite smoothie adding 1 spoon of Moringa Powder. You can also choose to take Moringa’s capsules, easy to take and faster.
Moringa is definitely a must have superfood for all runners to put in their diets!