Superfood Smoothie recipe for super runners
Maca and Moringa smoothie to boost your running
Good morning Runners!
What do you think about improve your energy and boost your running performance with the help of a deliciuos Superfood Smoothie?
This morning I write about a Superfood Smoothie with Maca* and Moringa*.
If you want to discover more about Maca and Moringa properties read the 25 Day Load Pack Guide .
I found this interesting recipe on trinityskitchen.com, made by Trinity Bourne.
- 200ml rice milk (3/4 cup)
- l large banana
- 60g frozen blueberries (1/2 cup)
- 60g fresh raspberries (1/2 cup)
- 1 heaped teaspoon moringa powder
- 1 heaped teaspoon ground flax seed
- 1 heaped teaspoon maca
- 1 heaped teaspoon tahini
Preparing time: 5 minuts
- Place the ingredients together in a jug
- Blend until creamy smoothie.
- Sprinkle with a little extra ground flax or fresh berries (optional).
- Best served immediately.
Enjoy this deliciuos smoothie and run fast!
*Maca raises testosterone levels naturally, and so improves exercise performance levels, stamina, strength, and muscle gain. People who consume Maca on a regular basis note a large increase in stamina a week after taking it.
*Moringa boost stamina. It Contains all the essential Amino Acids required for human protein synthesis, dozens of vitamins and minerals, 46 supreme and protective antioxidants and 36 natural anti inflammatory agents.
If you want to make some flax seeds smoothies, here an interesting guide: