Egoma, the Superfood Elixir of Life
Always looking for new super food, we just have found this ancient elixir!
Egoma (Perilla Frutescens) is a Japanese superfood. It is an aromatic, leafy green herb found in Japan and other East Asia countries. It is a cultivated plant belonging to the mint family and has long been used for culinary, medicinal, and industrial purposes. Its leaves are similar to the basil ones.
The Egoma plant has been cultivated in Japan since ancient times and has been known through legend to have astonishing health benefits which include adding 10 extra years to the lives of those who use it.
Egoma nutritional benefits
- Supports Cardiovascular Function
- Cleanse the Body and Maintain Healthy Weight
- Favorably Impacts Major Chronic Diseases
- May Temporarily Aid Health Conditions Like: Constipation, Blood Pressure, and Cholesterol.
- May Help to Attain and Maintain Healthy Skin, Hair, and Nails
Other Key Nutrients
- Abundant with Anti-Oxidants and Polyphenols
- Exceptional Source of Omega-3’s
- 8 Times More Vitamin C than Wheat Grass Powder
- 2grams Provides 44 Times More Beta-Carotene than 2grams of Kale Powder
Egoma Elixir is connected to the mythes of Enoch, Thot and Hermes Trismegistus who reached immortality by drinking just one drop of this potion.