How to improve Stamina?
First of all, what is stamina?
Stamina: the physical or mental strength that enables you to do something difficult for long periods of time
“It takes a lot of stamina to run a marathon”
“exercises aimed at increasing stamina”
By OXFORD ADVANCED LEARNER’S DICTIONARY
Stamina in sports is the ability to keep exercising for a long period of time. If you have stamina you will be able to concentrate fully on your athletic performance, because fatigue will not distract you. Increasing your stamina allows your muscles to work more efficiently. Athletes build up stamina over time through a workout routine, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle including good rest and sleeping.
Exercices that increase stamina are:
- Aerobic activity such as cycling, walking, jogging and swimming. Doing these activities you will use large muscle groups, get your heart pumping and finally improve your stamina.
- Weight. Doing weight you will increase your muscle strength and also boost your energy levels and increase your endurance.
A balanced diet is crucial for a healthy and efficient lifestyle and athletes know how important is eating well.
So, how to improve stamina with Superfoods?
- Maca, raises testosterone levels naturally, and so improves exercise performance levels, stamina, strength, and muscle gain. Athletes who consume Maca on a regular basis note a large increase in stamina a week after taking it. Take 1 teaspoon of Maca Powder with warm water or with your favourite smoothie.
- Quinoa, is high in fiber, iron (important in oxygen production and flow to muscle, zinc, vitamin E, selenium and even protein—containing all of the amino acids essential for muscle growth. Its protein protects against muscle fatigue, containing particularly high levels of the amino acid lysine (required for tissue growth and repair), riboflavin and magnesium. You can eat it like rice, with vegetables or mixed with fruit or milk.
- Cordyceps (Sinensis) Extracts: Stamina. Cordyceps sinensis is a parasitic dried fungus that grows on caterpillar larvae native to high-altitude regions of China, Nepal and Tibet. It improved stamina in endurance athletes via increased aerobic capacity and oxygen utilization as well as stabilized blood sugar metabolism. Chinese Olympic Track & Field athletes have been swearing by it for decades. The benefits of Cordyceps are enhanced when combined with the adaptogen rhodiola, as they are in Optygen and ShroomTech — both good recommended products.
- Moringa helps boost your stamina and energy while increasing your concentration and focus. It Contains all the essential Amino Acids required for human protein synthesis, dozens of vitamins and minerals, 46 supreme and protective antioxidants and 36 natural anti inflammatory agents. I suggest to take Moringa in capsule before your workout at empty stomach.